Records printed in the Friday, May 30, 2008, Shawnee News-Star's WeekEnder.
• Franklin Dean Young Sr. and Edith L. McCarly, both of Tecumseh.
• Marvin Dean Bennett Jr. and Amy Marie Carlile, both of Shawnee.
• Merit Wesley Whitefield, Earlsboro, and Sarah Renae Hall, Luther.
• Jack Grable III, Tecumseh, and Ashley Nicholle Wilson, McLoud.
• Alton Ray Nix and Paula Kelley Carpenter, both of Shawnee.
• Thomas Joe Brewer and Vicki Lynn Fleming, both of Konawa.
• Larry Don Williams, Shawnee and Valerie Margaret Pardoe, Denton, U.K.
• Trever Alan Sullivan and Sage Allison Tomlinson, both of Shawnee.
• Russell Dale Harjo, McLoud, and Rebecca Lynn Huff, Newalla.
• Johnathan Brock Turner, McLoud, and Kendra Alisha Coffelt, Shawnee.
• Eric Shawn Deitz and Aimee Rochelle Bailey, both of Shawnee.
• Kean Andrew McBroom, Newalla, and Jamie Lee Richards, Sparks.
• Casey Neal Sanders and Tammy Georgetta, both of Earlsboro.
• Dennis Franklin Mills, Shawnee, and Dawna June Sullivan, Tecumseh.
• Sean Matthew Webb and Courtney Rae Turner, both of Shawnee.
• Gary John Moore Jr. and Megan Jo Sallaska, both of Shawnee.
• Jay Eugene Cottman, Prague, and Raquel Rea Anderson, Shawnee.
• Larceny from vehicle: 803 E. Midland, 825 N. Park, 401 W. Franklin, 4 Brentwood, 8320 N. Harrison, 1311 Windsor Place, 803 E. Midland, 4005 N. Market, 7 Quail Ridge, 2513 N. Harrison, 2513 N. Harrison, 2 Arapaho, 4901 N. Kickapoo.
• Theft of wheel rims: 800 N. Louisa.
• Vehicle vandalism: 4901 N. Kickapoo, 1901 Gordon Cooper Drive.
• Residential burglaries/larcenies: 629 S. Pottenger, 109 E. Chicago, 208 E. Chicago, 1105 E. Wayne, 238 S. Oklahoma, 1404 E. Independence, No. 3A, 600 N. Philadelphia, 16403 Highway 102, 620 E. Jefferson, 192 S. Kennedy.
• Residential vandalism: 142 S. Osage, 504 N. Ione.
• Larceny of items from construction site: Kennedy and Ford streets.
• Burglary to convenience store: 501 N. Kickapoo.
• Theft from doctor office: 2801 N. Saratoga.
• Larceny of mail: 604 N. Pottenger.
• Armed robbery: Kwick Stop, 8320 N. Harrison. Two suspects fled in a white, four-door Cadillac. No injuries were reported.
• Burglary to drug store: 324 E. Main.
• Theft of billfold: UnityHealth Center, 1102 W. MacArthur.
• Larceny of shotgun: 104 Pinkston Road.
• Theft of bicycle: 1203 E. Alice.
• Burglaries: 22077 Juanita Lane, Tecumseh; 38382 Sandy Rock Road, Tecumseh; 107 Parkview, McLoud; 37617 45th Street, Shawnee.
• Theft of property: 3 Whispering Meadows, Shawnee; 2936 Robert Road, Shawnee; 18302 Crosslin Road, Shawnee; 1 Vivian Terrace, Shawnee; 45203 Highway 3, Shawnee; 18101 Bethel Road, Shawnee; and from an area near Garrett’s Lake and Musson Road.
• Theft with recovery: SH 39 and SH 102 and 30121 Little River Road, Tecumseh, with items recovered by the Cleveland County sheriff’s office.
Calls during 24-hour shifts beginning at 7 a.m.
• Wednesday: Firefighters responded to traffic accidents at 36305 Lake Road, the 1700 block of North Harrison and on Kickapoo Street just south of Shawnee Mall Drive. Crews also responded to medical calls at 3700 N. Kickapoo, 901 W. Benedict, 608 W. Wallace and 18406 Rock Creek Road.
• Justin Allen Billus, 18, 618 N. Chapman, was charged in Pottawatomie County District Court with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
• Bobby Ray Tarver, 40, Tecumseh, was charged with false declaration of ownership in pawn.
• Kayla Dawn France, 18, Chandler, was charged with false declaration of ownership in pawn.
• Dillon Scott Tompkins, 18, Edmond, was charged with concealing a lost or mislaid credit card.
• Kevin Craig Olsen, 28, 1517 E. Seventh, was charged with embezzlement.
• Wytonna Lynn Crider, 40, 1105 E. Whittaker, was charged with false declaration of ownership in pawn.
• David J. Barr, 38, 411 N. Kimberly, was charged with burglary, second degree.
• Tara Marie Crider, 23, 226 N. Bonita, was charged with burglary, second degree.
• Richard Michael Johnson, 22, 1218 E. Wallace, was charged with possession of stolen vehicle.
• Alvin Eugene Hishaw, 23, 502 S. Union, was charged with domestic abuse/assault and battery.
• Darrell Floyd Dethrow, 39, 1200 N. Leo, was charged with false declaration of ownership in pawn.
• Curtis Michael Turner, 20, Earlsboro, was charged with violation of computer crimes act.
• Doris Oden Bills Jr., 52, no address listed, was charged with false declaration of ownership in pawn.
• Frederick O’Neal Henderson, 27, 532 N. Dorothy, was charged with attempting to elude a police officer.
• Durrell Grant Winrow, 21, 627 N. Bell, was charged with possession of controlled substance.
• Brittany Elliott, 19, 217 W. 35th, was charged with possession of controlled substance.