POLICE REPORT - Shawnee
POLICE REPORT - Shawnee
• Vandalism to day care sign: 2630 N. Beard.
• Vehicle vandalism: 125 W. MacArthur, 196 Shawnee Mall Drive.
• Residential vandalism: 1723 N. Park.
• Graffiti vandalism: A rash of spray paint incidents were reported on buildings at 123 W. MacArthur, 311 W. MacArthur, 129 W. MacArthur, 1010 W. MacArthur; and on vehicles at 101 W. MacArthur.
• Grand larceny from house: 320 E. Dunbar.
• Larceny from vehicle: 6 Rice Road, 2202 N. Tucker,
• Residential burglaries/larcenies: 2 Turkey Knob, 822 W. Seventh, 316 N. McKinley, 824 N. Beard, 2 Rice Road.
• Business vandalism: 201 N. Oklahoma.
Municipal Court reminder
Those who appear in city of Shawnee municipal court are reminded of the following court rules:
• No children are allowed in court unless they are appearing for a case.
• Appropriate dress is required — No tank or halter tops, no shorts or cut-offs, no sandals, no ball caps.
• No beverages are allowed and cell phones must be turned off.
DISTRICT COURT —
• Jennifer Marie Mitchell, 18, no address listed, was charged in Pottawatomie County District Court with prisoner placing bodily fluid on government employee.
• Catherine Rickie Gooch, 26, 107 N. Tennessee, was charged with knowingly concealing stolen property.
• Mandy Renee Gourley, 24, 19200 S. Harrison, was charged with knowingly concealing stolen property.
• Chase Quinton McBain, 18, 12 JM Lane, was charged with knowingly concealing stolen property.
• Tashonda Jorale Hishaw, 22, 937 N. Patchin, was charged with violation of computer crimes act.
• Brandon Wayne Bishop, 30, Lexington, Ohio, was charged with bogus check.
• Jose David Reynoso and Ofelia Lorena Torres, both of Tecumseh.
• Mont Wayne Mangus and Wendy Gale Smith, both of Tecumseh.
• Christen L. Herring and Misty Jo Porras, both of Topeka, Kan.
• Alvin Shea Maupin and Bobbi Diane Kennedy, both of Shawnee.
• Bryan Chance C. Clemens, Shawnee, and Anisha Leann Paxson, Tecumseh.
• Justin Brady Robbin and Rachel Lee Alverson, both of Shawnee.
• Shane Michael Comeli and Ciara Nicole Zalenski, both of Shawnee.
• Daniel Trey Standlee and Kelly Danielle Sanders, both of Shawnee.
• David Frank Crockett, Earlsboro, and April Dawn Miller, Tecumseh.
• Jared Wendell Lang and Amber Dawn Brownlie, both of Shawnee.
• Ryan Scott Kurtz and Robin Lynn Crawford, both of Shawnee.
• Joe Dean Smith, Tecumseh, and Jacqueline D. Birney, Shawnee.
• Jeffrey C. Colclasure, Perkins, and Leah Suzanne Richard, Holdenville.
• Philip Richard Ledbetter, Shawnee, and Kelly Renee Brubaker, Arcadia.
• Donald George Largent and Shelli Varner, both of McLoud.
• Darren Bradley Pitts, Tecumseh, and Abigail Victoria Helvy, Norman.
• Kyle Wade Ilbery and Amanda Jean Aebischer, both of Earlsboro.