Maud Public Schools will have enrollment dates for students starting Aug. 6.
Maud Public Schools will have enrollment dates for students starting Aug. 6. Kindergarten through eighth-grade students will enroll from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Aug. 6. On Aug. 7, seniors will enroll from 9 a.m. to noon, and juniors will enroll from noon to 2 p.m.
On Aug. 8, freshman and sophomore will enroll from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. All enrollment will take place at the Maud Community Center.
Maud Public Schools will have a meet and greet for all parents to attend from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 12, at the elementary, middle school and high school. This will give all parents the opportunity to meet the teachers and administrators. Students are asked to school supplies at this time.
Supply list for Maud fifth-grade classes is:
• One large box of Kleenex
• One bottle of Germ-X
• One package of individually wrapped candy (for sore throats, etc.)
• One two-inch three-ringed binder
• One one-inch binder
• Two packages of 12 No. 2 pencils
• Two yellow highlighters
• One package of 10 count markers
• Three packages of 150 count wide-lined loose notebook paper
• One spiral notebook (at least 80 pages) for a journal and spelling
• One package of color pencils (12 count)
• One pair of scissors
• One glue stick
• One blue pocket folder without brads for AR/reading
• One red pocket folder without brads for math
• One purple pocket folder without brads for writing
• One green pocket folder without brads for science
• One yellow pocket folder without brads for social studies
• One crayon box/pencil punch (for colored pencils, markers, etc)
• One backpack
• One package of notebook dividers