• A crew has begun remodeling of the comfort stations/restroom facilities at the Heart of Oklahoma Exposition Center.
• Patterson and Associates won the bid for the work on all four of the comfort stations.
• The winning bid was $47,019 for metal roofs for the four buildings.
• It was the second time bids were taken on the project since only one bid had been secured previously. Only two bids were submitted this time.
• The Shawnee Civic and Cultural Development Authority accepted the recommendation of Operations Manager Mike Jackson.
• Jackson said the work, which just began, will be done around events and is expected to be done in early 2013.
• The bids came in well under what Jackson and the expo center board had expected.