Road repair to take 3 to 4 weeks.
• Cul-de-sac off Highland that runs under Country Club road fills up when it rains, causing moisture to soak into cracks.
• Cracks in the culvert over time creates a void, resulting in a cave-in.
• The city plans on replacing the whole section where the cave-in occurred.
• The city plans on replacing one side of the street at a time in order for residents to have access to the road.
• Construction is planned to start at the beginning of next week after parts are ordered.
• The project is expected to take around 3 to 4 weeks.
Care to know about more about something? Drop us a line at:
Phone: 405-273-4200 E-mail: email@example.com
Fax: 405-273-4207 Mail: P.O. Box 1688, Shawnee, OK 74802.