Project is reportedly about 30 percent complete.
• Assistant City Engineer Michael Ludi reports the Kickapoo project is currently 30 percent complete.
• He says 40 percent of the contracted time has been used.
• The asphalt work here is laying a temporary widening of the road.
• This will allow both the north and south bound traffic to be moved.
• It will be moved onto the east side of the road.
• The crews will then remove the west half of the road.
• This phase of the project will remove the west half of the road.
• It will be removed from Cammack Streeet south to Independence Street.
Care to know about more about something? Drop us a line at:
Phone: 405-273-4200 E-mail: email@example.com
Fax: 405-273-4207 Mail: P.O. Box 1688, Shawnee, OK 74802.