• On the southwest corner of Kickapoo Spur and Kickapoo Street, crews are constructing a Domino Food and Fuel station.
• The company’s headquarters is in Clinton and is family owned and operated.
• Domino has multiple stores in more than a dozen Oklahoma cities –– all west of Interstate 35:
Texhoma; Woodward; Seiling; Blackwell; Watonga; Blanchard; Yukon; El Reno; Binger; Weatherford; Clinton; Canute; and Elk City.
• From a zero-start business that began April 1, 1955, the company has gradually been built into a three-state petroleum and food products distribution chain.
• For more information, visit dominocstores.com.