The Shawnee Quarterback Club will hosts its annual Holiday Home Tour on Sunday, Dec. 4.
As part of the tour, five homes beautifully decorated for the Christmas Holiday Season will be available for tours.
Home tours will be available 2 to 5 p.m. that day and tickets are $15 per person.
Home tours available are:
• Cody & Hayley Gibson, 1833 North Oklahoma, Shawnee, will feature art by Amanda Acock Johnson, florals by The Honeypot, & decorating by Hayley Gibson
• The Becker's, 1900 Brownstone Way, Shawnee, featuring Jessica's Grandmother's Dickens Village Collection
• Corbin & Heather Acock, 700 Gregory Lane, featuring a Christopher Radko Collection
• Dr. & Mrs. Engles, 1936 North Broadway, Shawnee, featuring products by J.D. Home Collections-candles, sheets & towels.
• Greg & Stephanie Wilson, 1005 Muirfield Drive, Shawnee,.
Tickets sold at: Shepherd's Mens Wear, DeGraff's Restaurant, Wystle, Wilson Law Firm & Dazzle Salon (Mark & Malinda Acock)