• Haunt the Mall: The annual Haunt the Mall event will 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, with Trick-or-Treat at Shawnee Mall stores, 4901 N. Kickapoo. For more information or other events for the family, go to: www.shopshawneemall.com.
• Have some fun at the 43rd Annual Wewoka Sorghum Festival: The festival is Saturday, Oct. 27., at the Seminole Nation Museum, located at 524 S. Wewoka Avenue in Wewoka. The family-friendly festival is free and open to the public.
Downtown, festival-goers will enjoy an array of entertainment, shopping and more, including the 10 a.m. parade.
• Check out a Fall Festival 2018: The Citizen Potawatomi Nation will hold its Fall Festival on Saturday, Oct. 27. Join over 30 game booths, a cakewalk, inflatables, bingo, petting zoo and more fun activities for the entire family from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at FireLake Arena. For more information, go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/251638635537039/
• Check out Sunshine Shelly's 5-year anniversary celebration and Fall Festival: Fall fun is planned at Sunshine Shelly's from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, at 7110 N. Harrison, as they celebrate five years. For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/171782457073432/
• Check out the Fall Festival at Immanuel Baptist Church: A free Fall Festival event for all ages will be 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, at Immanuel Baptist Church, 1451 E. 45th. Guests are welcome to come in any costume, nothing scary. Event will take place in the bus barn at the back of the property. For more information, go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/183814455761679/