Seminole's Track and Field teams competed in the Enid Indoor meet Saturday and came away with some impressive results.
Saybion Battles won both the long jump and high jump. His long jump mark was more than a foot clear of the runner-up from Weatherford. Tanner Grant and Justin Hamilton took fourth and fifth for the Chieftains.
In the high jump, Battles cleared 5'10" - two inches higher than second place. Grant took third at 5'8" and Hamilton was 6th at 5'6".
Seminole's girls swept the high jump. Penelope Lackey just topped Kaitlyn Matthews and Aubree Powell who were second and third.
In other Seminole placings:
• Tanner Grant took 2nd in the 55-meter hurdles.
• Richard Bolt took 3rd in the 3200-meter run.
• Michael Tiger took 3rd in the 800-meter run.
• Jamie Stafford, Annabelle Hallmark and Cienna Works took 3rd, 5th and 6th respectively in the 800-meter run.
• Alissa Stone took 4th in the 3200-meter run.
• Mia Walker took 6th in the Shot Put.
• Michael Tiger, Charles Barlow and Keiran Marshall took 5th, 6th and 8th in the 400-meter dash.
• Skylar Araujo took 5th in the 1600-meter run.