Walmart's Cyber Monday 2021 deals have dropped, with savings on Keurig, Bose and more
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Black Friday savings are already in full swing this year, but retailers are starting to drop deals for the next big shopping event: Cyber Monday 2021. Though Black Friday has become as much about shopping online as it is in-person, Cyber Monday is still one of the biggest online shopping events of the year. If you're looking for deals on top-tier home essentials, kitchen appliances and more, Walmart's Cyber Monday event is set to offer its own lineup of super savings.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
The pandemic and the resulting explosion in online shopping has resulted in both Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales across the board more focused on online deals. Walmart and other retailers, including Amazon and Target, are hosting these savings events earlier in anticipation of supply chain issues and labor shortages.
We’ve found the most-wanted products already on sale and rounded up some more products expected to be on sale for Cyber Monday. Plus, we've also answered frequently asked questions about the Walmart+ membership service and what you can get from signing up.
What are the best early Walmart Cyber Monday deals available now?
- Get the Sony Streaming Blu-ray Disc Player for $63 (Save $56.99)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ for $79 (Save $70.99)
- Get the Google Nest Mesh Wifi System 2-Pack from $188.32 (Save $54.88 to $80.68)
- Get the Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Headphones for $199 (Save $100)
- Get the HP 14-Inch Intel Pentium Chromebook for $229 (Save $50)
- Get the LG 32-Inch UltraGear HDR 10 Monitor for $249 (Save $100)
- Get the Canon EOS 2000D Rebel T7 DSLR Camera for $420.99 (Save $178.01)
- Get the Samsung 65-Inch Class 4K Crystal UHD LED Smart TV with HDR for $568 (Save $79.99)
- Get the Pyrex Glass 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set for $17.89 (Save $5.10)
- Get The Pioneer Woman Cowboy Rustic 14-Piece Knife Block Set for $49 (Save $10)
- Get the Ninja Professional 1000-Watt Blender for $69 (Save $15)
- Get the Keurig K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker for $79 (Save $20)
- Get the Rachael Ray 15-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set for $99.99 (Save $99.98)
- Get the Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 8-Quart 2-Basket Air Fryer for $139 (Save $20.99)
- Get the Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer for $169 (Save $30)
- Get the LEGO City Advent Calendar for $23.99 (Save $6)
- Get the FitIndex Bluetooth Body Fat Scale for $24.99 (Save $45)
- Get the Glad Plastic Step 13 Gallon Trash Can, Set of 2 for $34.98 (Save $5.02)
- Get the Eufy Robovac 25C Robot Vacuum for $99 (Save $50)
- Get the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum for $249 (Save $50)
- Get the LG CordZero A9 Cordless Stick Vacuum for $279 (Save $160)
- Get the Echelon Connect Sport Exercise Bike with a Free 90-Day United Membership for $497 (Save $102)
When does Walmart Cyber Monday 2021 start?
Cyber Monday 2021 will take place on November 29. In the lead-up to the event, Walmart is running early Black Friday deals, including a 65-inch Samsung TV for $568 (save $79.99), a Ninja indoor grill for $169 (save $30) and even a Lego advent calendar for $23.99 (save $6).
What are the best Walmart Cyber Monday deals available now?
Walmart has not yet released the exact list of or the number of items included in the Cyber Monday 2021 sale event. However, using the retailer's Black Friday deals as an example, we're predicting price drops on electronics, home essentials and more.
What to expect from Walmart Cyber Monday 2021 deals?
While Walmart has yet to release the specifics of the discounts for Cyber Monday this year, you can expect savings on various home essentials. We predict discounts on Roku streaming devices (some of our favorite streamers!), iRobot robot vacuums (a Reviewed-favorite brand) and smart TVs from brands like Samsung, Vizio and more.
What should you buy at Walmart during Cyber Monday?
If you're still shopping for your youngest loved ones, Walmart has a plethora of top-rated toys at markdown prices. For instance, there's the LEGO Classic Bricks collection, which comes with more than 1,500 pieces (including wheels, doors, windows and eyes) to let your child build and design whatever they imagine. Normally priced at $69.99, the set is now $39.97 thanks to a 43% discount.
You can also find plenty of products for your home included in the sale. For instance, the Oral-B Pro 1000 electric toothbrush, normally priced at $49.97, can be yours for $39.97.
Should I subscribe to Walmart+?
As with Black Friday, Walmart+ subscribers can get a head start on shopping for the week’s doorbusters. If you’re interested in getting early access to Walmart’s Cyber Monday deals, a Walmart+ membership is $98 a year or $12.95 a month. For what it’s worth, shoppers can expect some of these doorbuster deals to sell out quickly. In addition to early access, Walmart+ subscribers can also get contact-free curbside pickup service, as well as free delivery.
Will there be a Walmart Cyber Monday ad scan?
Every year, Walmart releases a circular spotlighting the doorbusters and limited-time deals it will make available during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We expect to see this year's Cyber Monday circular a week or two after the second wave of Walmart's Deals for Days event, which started November 10.
Don’t get thwarted by shipping delays or sold-out favorites this holiday season. Sign up for our free weekly newsletter to get shopping tips, deals, product reviews, gift guides and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.