Shawnee YMCA announces cancellations during COVID-19 situation
The Shawnee YMCA announced beginning Tuesday, March 17, several changes would be put in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• All group exercises will be canceled;
• Child watch will be closed and canceled;
• All sports and swim lessons/team will be postponed;
• All parties and facility rentals will be postponed or canceled;
• There will be no guest passes offered or nationwide access;
• The pool will close from 1 to 4 p.m. and at 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, at 3 p.m. on Saturdays, and all day Sunday;
• The YMCA facility will close at 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, at 3 p.m. on Saturdays, and all day on Sunday;
• Spring break camp will continue to be offered, and the possibility of childcare March 23 through April 3 is being evaluated.
For more information, call 273-4386 or go to the Shawnee Family YMCA on Facebook.