SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Shawnee welcomes supply donations
SHAWNEE, OK – With the pandemic of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), health care systems worldwide are experiencing short supply of many commonly used items. SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital – Shawnee has taken numerous steps in preparation for the arrival of the virus in the community and has outlined procedures for their staffs to keep themselves and patients safe while still conserving much-needed supplies. With many unknowns in the coming weeks, St. Anthony Hospital – Shawnee are welcoming donations of items that may be available at consumer retailers.
For safety reasons, all materials should be unopened and in their original packaging. Priority items include:
● Hand sanitizer (individual and pump bottles)
● Sanitizing/bleach wipes
● Alcohol pad wipes
● Isopropyl alcohol
● Goggles, face shields and safety glasses
● Thermometers (display digital or forehead models)
● Face masks, in particular N95 Medical Masks or NIOSH-certified N95 Respirators (such as painter's masks)
Additional medical supplies and personal protective equipment are also most appreciated including:
● Latex gloves
● Protective isolation gowns
When making donations, please be sure to practice social distancing. Below are details to make a donation:
● SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital – Shawnee: 1102 W. MacArthur, Shawnee, OK, Monday-Friday 9am – 3pm. Call 405-878-8100 with questions or to make arrangements for drop-off or pick-up after hours.
On behalf of their patients, physicians and employees, St. Anthony Hospital – Shawnee thanks the community for their outpouring of support during this challenging time.